Sunday evening marked the third annual Friendsgiving feast with our community group at church. We had a smaller group this year, but the food was delicious and fun was had by all. This meal is always an event we look forward to. Food and friends and thanks! What’s not to love?
We had so much delicious food: the traditional turkey, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, green beans, gravy and delicious apple crisp and ice cream. But without a doubt, the hit of the night was the Holiday Kiss. The Holiday Kiss is a yummy and easy holiday drink that is easy to make for a group and is as festive as ever. One of our dear friends named the drink Holiday Kiss last year and it kinda stuck.
The Holiday Kiss will make a perfect drink for your upcoming Christmas parties, and it’ll be so much fun seeing the look on your guests’ faces when you ask if they want a Holiday Kiss.
Holiday Kiss Recipe
- Moscato (1 bottle)
- Ginger Ale or Cranberry Ginger Ale Or Fresca (2 Liter bottle)
- Cranberry Juice (half a bottle or to taste)
- Sliced Oranges (about 3)
- Fresh cranberries (2-3 cups)
- Chill all ingredients before preparing your drink.
- Rinse your cranberries and the outside of your oranges because both will be floating in your punch.
- Slice oranges horizontally.
- Place slices and fresh cranberries in the bottom of your pitcher or drink dispenser. I like to add large ice cubes because they do not melt as quickly and do not water down your drink.
- Next pour your bottle of moscato in your drink dispenser, followed by your Ginger Ale and half bottle of cranberry juice. Stir ingredients. Taste to see if you need more cranberry juice.
(Note: In the photo, I bought a larger bottle of wine, but did not use the whole bottle. Also, this time I used half regular ginger ale and half cranberry ginger ale.)
See that cute recipe card? That is a Letter Me Loved original that made its debut at our Craft Fair a couple weeks ago. They are sold in sets of 10 and make wonderful stocking stuffers or wedding shower gifts. They are now available in the shop! Order now in time for Christmas, friends.